I’m running an older Jarvis WP site which hasn’t been updated for a long time (end of 2014 afaik). My WP Admin dashboard displays the following versions:
WordPress 3.9.22 running Jarvis 3.2 Chid theme. Running PHP version: 5.6.30
If I update both WordPress and Jarvis to the most modern version, do you think there will be major issues? What would be the best order of updating, I’m assuming WordPress first and Jarvis afterwards?
I hear there is a new Jarvis update on the way with new features (including Visual Composer). Could you give me an estimate on when this update will be released? What kind of new features will it include?
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
- Responsive Design
- Contact Info Cut-Off on Mobile.
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.