Greeting Team Jarvis. Just updated all aspects of my website (WordPress, Jarvis, Woocommerce), everything now running the latest version. As a result my shop layout has some unwanted layout. I thought it was a Woocommerce issue and have been in a dialogue with that team but as they explain below they have shown that it is a theme issue. Can you help please. The issues are that after this update the thumbnails for the shop images run down the left side of the page narrowing the already limited space allocated to the featured image. In previous versions the thumbnails were underneath the featured image which is much more logical. Also when I click on one of the thumbnails a different image appears. Woocommerce team comments are:
I did some test on the staging site and found the following:
1. I updated WooCommerce to the latest version.
2. I de-activated all plugins except for WooCommerce and switched to the default Twenty Seventeen theme.
3. I then duplicated the product for testing here: http://parabola.draftsite.net.au/wp-admin/post.php?post=1050&action=edit
4. I then removed all images and saved the product.
5. Then I added all images back, and it worked as it should
When I added the theme back I had issues with the product
… it looks like the theme hides the featured image and only shows 4 images max.
I then re-enabled the other plugins and it brought the missing images back, but didn’t fix the wrong “Featured Image” issue: http://parabola.draftsite.net.au/product/single-lumifold-test-copy/
It looks like the issue is with your Jarvis theme, you’ll want to contact the developers for help.
You can view the staging site at parabola.draftsite.net.au but the actual live site with the problems as at http://www.steampop.zone. Can you help?
I can provide admin logins and ftp if you prefer.
Subscribe for Theme Updates
- Callout Bottom Text – Font size
- Images/Portfolio Pages/Alert Boxes
- Jarvis theme issues with jquery 1.9.1?
- Video Control panel doesn't work (home-13.html)
- Regarding Portfolio Icons for Apple, WIndows, Android
- Yellow Bar for the Menu
- Client url link
- Spacing between portfolio
- Can i do something with texture of parallax?
- PORTFOLIO number of items on home page
- Blog Post Titles
- Possible to use overlay in Photoshop?
- eCommerce Plugin
- Parallax Quote (right to left)
Theme support is offered to verified customers by forum only. Support requests made by email, tweet or any other method will be redirected back to the forum.